COVID-19 Update - 24/03/20
We can now confirm that Ruralco has been identified as an essential service, so we are able to continue to support your farming business during the COVID-19 Alert Level 4.
However, the way we will be working with you will change, thank you in advance for your support and patience as we adapt our behaviours together.
What this means for you?
You can still purchase from us either:
Farm Supplies, Fertiliser or Seed
If you prefer to pick up your order in store, please phone us ahead so we can prepare your order in advance. This is the easiest way for us to provide a contact-less service.
- Our team will let you know when your order will be ready for collection, we will do our best to make these available within 48hrs however please bear with us as we may experience delays during this period, thank you for your patience.
- We are practicing contact-less collection, instructions will be provided at your local store.
- When arriving at any of our stores, please be patient, respect the 2m rule, we have signage in place to protect you and our teams.
We will not be accepting cash, eftpos or credit cards in store, due to the contact-less service we will only accept orders charged to your Ruralco account.
Our fuel suppliers are confident of continuity of their supply, at this stage there is no shortage of supply in NZ. Our suppliers have assured us that they have the resources in place to meet all on-farm deliveries so these will operate as normal. Our experts are here to help you through these difficult times and are available via phone or email to look after all your fuel, lubricant, fuel storage requirements and information.
- Ag Recovery at our Ruralco sites at Ashburton or Rakaia will not operate during this period.
- We will not be accepting any product returns during this period.
- Ashburton Store will be closed on Saturday mornings during this 4-week period.
- Our after-hours number is for emergencies only during this period, please respect this service.
- We are also stopping all on-farm visits by our account managers and our wider sales team; you can still contact any member of our team for assistance.
We want to stay open and support your farming business so let’s all work together to ensure that everyone can get what they need. Please let’s all remember to be kind and respect each other as we adapt to these changing times.
If you have any questions give us a call on 0800 787 256 or further information visit our website.
About the Author