Supplier Search

Ruralco invoices

31 July 2015

If your Ruralco account was previously linked to a Ravensdown shareholding you will now notice that your statement comes from Ruralco, therefore the payment of this statement is to be made to Ruralco. If you previously had a direct debit set up with Ravensdown, you will need to fill in a new direct debit form to get this set up with Ruralco.

To request a direct debit form, simply email or
call 0800 RURALNZ (787 256).

There are no changes to those who have Ruralco Cards with their ATS account.