COVID-19 UPDATE - 13/05/2020
Thank you for your support through COVID-19 to date, we appreciate the cooperation and kindness of every member towards each other and our staff.
It is certainly great news that we are entering Level 2, however, as the Government has made it very clear, Alert Level 2 is not life as normal; we are able to continue to support your farming business however some restrictions and other measures remain in place to reduce the risk of transmission.
Thank you in advance for your support and patience as we transition into Level 2 together.
We will remain operating as we are until Monday 18 May.
From Monday 18 May all store hours will remain Mon – Fri 8am to 5pm until further notice.
All stores will remain closed on Saturdays until 6 June when Ashburton store will recommence the usual Saturday trading hours 9am – 12noon.
To protect our members and team we will maintain the following in store protocols.
- We must maintain accurate contact registers to record everyone who enters our premises.
- We will restrict the numbers of customers in the stores at any one time.
- Our existing barriers at entry will remain in place. You may order from the staff or if you wish to enter the store you may do so after registering your details with our team & using the hand sanitiser provided.
- Please follow the signage and floor markings to maintain physical distancing of 1 metre.
- If you or any member of your family are unwell, DO NOT enter our stores or office.
- Please be patient with our team as we work to support you.
If you prefer to pick up your order in store, please phone ahead so we can prepare your order in advance. Please allow time for your order to be prepared, we will do our best to make these available within 48hrs however please bear with us as we may experience delays during this period, thank you for your patience.
- We are continuing to practice contact-less collection, instructions will be provided at your local store.
- When arriving at any of our stores, please be patient, respect the protocols, we have signage in place to protect you and our teams.
- Our after-hours number is for emergencies only during this period, please respect this service.
On Farm Visits:
- We are now allowing pre-arranged on-farm visits by our account managers and our wider sales team; however please help us maintain 1m distancing. We will not be able to offer a handshake but a friendly wave is appropriate.
- Our team will record all contact to ensure we can quickly and easily track and trace in the case of an infection.
If any family members or anyone on the farm is unwell, we will not be able to enter the property.
We want to continue to support your farming business so let’s all work together.
Please let’s all remember to be patient, kind and respect each other as we adapt to Level two.
If you have any questions give us a call on 0800 787 256 or further information visit our website.
About the Author