We have checked the Government website and as of this morning we are still on the list of essential services, so we are able to continue to support your farming business during the COVID-19 alert Level 4.
We have done this before, we can do it again, thank you in advance for your support and patience as we adapt back to Level 4 Protocols.
Ruralco store level 4 protocols
Our stores will remain operating with normal store hours until further notice, however our Ashburton Store will be closed this Saturday, 21 August.
If you require anything from our stores, please phone us ahead so we can prepare your order in advance. This is the easiest way for us to provide a contact-less service.
Our team will let you know when your order will be ready for collection, we will do our best to make these available within 48hrs however please bear with us as we may experience delays during this period, thank you for your patience.
To collect your order please follow our store protocols below:
- You are required to wear a mask.
- Entrance to the store is limited to 2 people at one time and is prohibited past a point..
- Please read all signage upon entering our sites.
- Please scan the QR code provided or use the manual register to sign in.
- Please follow our signage & use hand sanitiser as provided.
- Please keep to the 2m rule between yourself, our team, and other customers.
- We will not be accepting cash, eftpos or credit cards instore, due to the contactless service we will only accept orders charged to your Ruralco account.
- We will not be accepting any product returns during this period.
You will be sent a tracking number when the goods are distributed. We will do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, we normally work within a 48hrs timeframe, however given the situation you may experience a delay in delivery, please allow up to 7 days for delivery. Thank you for your patience as we do our best in these circumstances.
All delivery will be contact-less.
How to interact with our team
Our fuel suppliers are confident of continuity of their supply, at this stage there is no shortage of supply in NZ. Our suppliers have assured us that they have the resources in place to meet all on-farm deliveries so these will operate as normal.
Our experts are here to help you through these difficult times and are available via phone or email to look after all your fuel, lubricant, fuel storage requirements and information.
Find out more
- Ag Recovery at our Ruralco sites at Ashburton or Rakaia will not operate during this period.
- Ashburton Store will be closed Saturday morning on 21st August 2021.
- Our after-hours number is for emergencies only during this period, please respect this service.
We are also stopping all on-farm visits by our account managers and our wider sales team; you can still contact any member of our team for assistance.
We are committed to supporting your farming business, let’s all remember to be kind and respect each other as we adapt to these changing times.