COVID-19 Update 07/09/21
Following the Government's announcement, we are shortly entering into Alert Level 2, while this is certainly great news, as the Government has made it very clear, Level 2 is not life as normal.
We must remain vigilant as we continue to support your farming business, with some of our restrictions and other measures remaining in place to reduce the risk of transmission.
Normal operating hours will continue at all stores Monday – Friday 8am to 5:30pm. Ruralco Ashburton will now re-open on Saturday from 9am to 12pm.
In Store Protocols:
To protect our members and team we will maintain the following in store protocols if you are coming to our stores to order product or collect an order:
- You are required to wear a mask.
- You must scan the QR code provided or use the manual register to sign in.
- Please follow the signage and floor markings to maintain physical distancing of 2 metres.
- If you or any member of your family are unwell, DO NOT enter our stores or office.
You can still purchase from us either by:
If you prefer to pick up your order in store, please phone ahead so we can prepare your order in advance. Please allow time for your order to be prepared, we will do our best to make these available within 48hrs however please bear with us as we may experience delays during this period, thank you for your patience.
On Farm Visits:
- We are still allowing pre-arranged on-farm visits by our account managers and our wider sales team; however please help us maintain 2m distancing. We will not be able to offer a handshake, but a friendly wave is appropriate.
- Our team will record all contact to ensure we can quickly and easily track and trace in the case of an infection.
If any family members or anyone on the farm is unwell, we will not be able to enter the property.
AgRecovery Services will recommence at Ruralco Ashburton and Rakaia at Alert Level 2.
We want to continue to support your farming business so let’s all work together. Please let’s all remember to be patient, kind, and respect each other as we adapt to Level 2.
If you have any questions give us a call on 0800 787 256 or further information visit our website.
About the Author