Our Ruralco Card is the one card you’ll want in your wallet
Ruralco, 100% owned by the ATS co-operative, lets you organise all of your farming and family needs through one charge card while getting exceptional savings for your business.
We aim to lower the input costs for your farming business with simple payment options and one monthly account.
By joining Ruralco you gain access to:
- An ever increasing network of local and national businesses nationwide providing discounts off all of your farming and family needs with generously discounted pricing typically between 10 and 40%;
- Plus you can use your Ruralco Card or Ruralco Mobilcard at over 380 fuel stations nationwide and receive at least 12¢ per litre discount off the pump price;
- Farm Supplies, bringing you real deals for all your farm needs wherever you need them, with three physical stores in Ashburton, Methven and Rakaia, and ordering available over the phone 0800 787 256(RURALNZ), online www.ats.co.nz or via email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Trusted independent energy advice ensuring you are getting the best deal for your power needs;
- A dedicated seed team, your complete independent seed and agronomy experts;
- On farm fuel at special prices delivered to your farm or business with our fuel partners Allied Petroleum, Nelson Petroleum (NPD) or RD Petroleum;
- Reduced paper war with one monthly account for all purchases, and invoices attached;
- Exclusive promotions, sales and events.
Discover how by supporting both local businesses and farms, we are helping strengthen agriculture in New Zealand and the communities which are its lifeblood.
Sign up for your card now and start reducing your overheads, or if you would like to be part of our aim to lower costs for farmers apply to become a supplier today.